TERMS & CONDITION /
Terms & Condition /
When you become a member of STUDIO DOE, it means that you have read in detail, clearly understood and agreed to accept all the contents of the terms of service.
In addition, when you use a specific service on the STUDIO DOE official website, you may be subject to the terms of service or related regulations announced separately on the STUDIO DOE official website depending on the nature of the specific service. If you are under the age of 20, your parents (or guardians) should read, understand and agree to all the contents of the terms of service before using this service. When you use or continue to use the service, it is presumed that your parent (or guardian) has read, understood and agreed to accept all the contents of the terms of service and subsequent revisions.
This website shall not be liable for any of the following situations:
- The risk of the STUDIO DOE official website service will be borne by you personally. Members agree to use the STUDIO DOE official website services based on the member's personal wishes and agree to pay any risks, including downloading materials or pictures from the STUDIO DOE official website, or downloading from the STUDIO DOE official website The information obtained in the service results in any loss of resources and other results.
- Members fill in the object information, personal information, upload pictures and other behaviors on the STUDIO DOE official website, which are purely the member's personal behavior, and the STUDIO DOE official website is not responsible for the authenticity or completeness of its content.
- Any data damage, loss, theft or tampering caused by force majeure such as computer virus invasion or outbreak, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc., which affect the normal operation of the network, has nothing to do with STUDIO DOE official website.
- STUDIO DOE official website does not assume any express or implied guarantee responsibility for various services. The STUDIO DOE official website does not guarantee the stability, security, error-free and uninterrupted of the services; members expressly bear all the risks of using the STUDIO DOE official website services and any damage that may occur.
- Maintain and update your personal membership information to keep it correct, current and complete. If you provide any wrong, false or incomplete information, STUDIO DOE has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse you to use all or part of this service.
- For members who publish or publish false or illegal information, infringe on the rights and interests of others, cheat or extort through the official website of STUDIO DOE, it is purely the individual behavior of the member, and the official website of STUDIO DOE shall not be responsible for any disputes arising therefrom.